Our AWS experts can help you with:
A Network Operations Center (NOC) is centric place where the administrators manage, monitor and maintain the network of large enterprises. Having a Network Operations Center, it acts as a workstation to monitor the network status and through necessary software we manage it. We monitor Server status, Application and Website.
1. AWS Consulting
2. Architecture designing
3. Designed with native AWS services (ElastiCache, Beanstalk, RDS, etc.)
4. Hosted on the Amazon cloud across regions and availability zones
5. Automated backups and disaster recovery
6. Monitored with CloudWatch and custom application monitors
7. Bridging on-premise data centers with cloud providers (Direct Connect, Storage Gateway, VPC)
8. Leverage Amazon EC2's simple web service interface for configurable capacity
9. Understand and use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) for data storage and retrieval
10. Use Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) to integrate existing applications and your application in the AWS cloud
11. Quickly deliver your content with Amazon CloudFront which provides a global network of edge locations
12. Leverage Amazon Route 53 for scalable DNS
13. Quickly setup and use Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) and Amazon SimpleDB for data storage
14. Use Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) for messages storage/queuing
15. Understand and use Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) to send cloud-based notifications
16. Architect, design, and build a custom AMI
17. Use field tested, proven EC2 best practices
18. Configure EC2 security
19. Optimize performance
20. Troubleshoot EC2 issues
Enhanced with self-style-service provisioned to balance the centralized, policy-based and size planning with the visibility on physical and virtual environment from applications to disk. We provide the customer to study, form, deploy and operate application environment on-place. We offer widest and the most appropriate set of solutions to build, deploy and manage the end-to-end lifecycle of cloud.
Cloud service provides a very high elastic environment that gives on-demand infrastructure over the internet with scalable resources (networks, servers, storage, applications, and services), which can be deployed quickly with cost efficiency and minimal management effort.
How Supports Cloud?
Strong technical support team can help you in both, building brand new applications and migrating your existing applications to AWS cloud without compromising on the standards that were maintained earlier by your IT department.
1. Deployment services for AWS
2. Backup/Restore for AWS
3. Security Management for AWS
4. Optimization for AWS